JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

SIMULTANEOUS AUDIO WITH BLUETOOTH SPEAKERS/HEADPHONES

(Topic created: 11-23-2021 05:19 PM)
user6QghxAp2CW
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

I have a brand new Neo QLED QN85 65" tv. I cannot find a way to have the tv speakers active and also bluetooth speakers or headphones. I cannot believe it is not possible with this brand new technology. Am I missing something. The TV speakers on this model are good, and would like to use them. But also would like to add additional bluetooth speakers for a more immersive experience, or add headphones while tv is active. Please help

0 Likes
3 Replies
NetNaut
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame
Hi, NetNaut here.

I am tech enthusiast and an engineer of everything tech.

Can you confirm if this is the full model of your TV? QN800A

If that is the case your TV has BLE 4.2 which is a really good BLE device, but lacks the bandwidth to handle 2 Audio streams simultaneously. The Bluetooth Tech that allows 2 audio streams at the same time is the 5.0 made known by the newer flagship mobile phones. My recommendation if you'd like this to still happen is to buy an A/V receiver that has BLE 5.0.

I hope this helps and hapy holidays.
Betamonke
Comet
Options
QLED and The Frame
He's right, however, you can have your phone streaming to two devices at the same time via Bluetooth if it's got 5.0 capabilities.
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
QLED and The Frame

Good afternoon. I will be happy to assist you with your audio questions. You can connect the TV to a Bluetooth speaker or headset, while using the TV speakers, by going to Settings>General>Accessibility>Multi-output Audio. This will allow using the TV speakers while connected to one Bluetooth device. You can find more information on page 128 of the User Manual.