Original topic:

Screen Issues

(Topic created: 09-12-2021 02:15 PM)
userARxqn3gxEQ
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

I purchased a QN65Q6FNA in 2019(?) and the screen has gotten considerably darker but there are brighter areas around the bottom and right side. I’ve tried to adjust the screen settings, reboot and everything else I’ve read on the Samsung blogs. What’s the issue and how can it be resolved?

Thanks!

0 Likes
2 Replies
SamsungStephanie
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
QLED and The Frame

Hello, I apologize for the issue reported can you send an image of the screen during a picture test to assist further? You can find the steps on how to perform the test here: 

1. Open Settings, and select Support.

2. Select Device Care, and then select Self Diagnosis.

Note: On some models, select Support and then select Self Diagnosis.

3. Select Start Picture Test. Look at the screen for any problems, and use the on-screen instructions to complete the picture test.

Please Note: If the test photo is displayed properly, there may be a problem with an externally connected device and we would recommend checking the connections, the signal strength, or refer to the external device's user manual.

Additional Note: If the picture test does not appear or you see an issue with the photo, the TV may have a problem and you can contact me in a private message with the full model code and serial number here: PM Link for assistance.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userARxqn3gxEQ
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

It looks like I do not have the option to perform Self Diagnosis on this model (see attached photo). I have also attached pictures of appears to be light bleed. I have responded to the PM link with the Full Model code and serial number. 66A8BEEC-0138-4E5C-833A-48E224350D62.jpeg6D735EC8-DE3F-4BCB-9803-295ADB1A0A84.jpegC0211D49-5CB5-48C1-BDA0-FF071F1E9339.jpegE406B0BB-D439-474A-9A88-835148061202.jpeg

0 Likes