JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

The Frame Dolby Digital+ problem with AVR

(Topic created: 01-20-2022 08:58 AM)
user5TUgUTE4rH
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

i bought The Frame(2021) series TV just. Before i used MU7000 series TV and when i'm trying to watch Dolby Digital+ supported movies at internal apps (Netflix, Amazon Prime, USB Storage Devices) TV doesn't give to 5.1 Dolby Digital+ sound with harman/kardon AVR161S. My old television has the menu for set the sound format to Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital+, DTS. But The Frame doesn't have this options. When i'm trying to enter the same menu options is PCM, Auto and Pass-through, but pass-through is grayed. This option only activated at HDMI sources enabled. BTW i'm living at Turkey and when i'm contact with Samsung Turkey support they say "2020-2021 model years TVs doesn't have not supported Dolby Digital+ for internal apps". Does anyone have this problem?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungAl
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
QLED and The Frame

This forum is for the support of US products and customers. As your product is a non-US model and support for these models is very limited, please seek a support team for your area. You can do so by using this link: http://www.samsung.com/visitcountry  Thanks!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
SamsungAl
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
QLED and The Frame

This forum is for the support of US products and customers. As your product is a non-US model and support for these models is very limited, please seek a support team for your area. You can do so by using this link: http://www.samsung.com/visitcountry  Thanks!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes