JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Worst customer service experiences

(Topic created: 01-14-2022 10:40 AM)
user3e4nP7aLJ9
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

My company has purchased 12+ Samsung frames over the last couple of years. Our most recent Samsung Frame purchase arrived with a flaw where we could not load the Frame Art. We contacted support to work on resolving. The steps they had us do did not work because the USB drive was unrecognizable. So we asked for a replacement and this where the fun began. After 10+ calls, spending hours on the phone, getting routed to different departments and multiple tickets created because CS keeps closing tickets and creating new, we still do not have a replacement for the brand new faulty Frame. I love Samsung products but this terrible experience has left a bad taste in our mouths. It's mind boggling that  they would treat a frequent purchaser of their products this way. 

Does anyone have any suggestions to get this escalated? I am so frustrated dealing with customer support. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
QLED and The Frame

I understand how frustrating having an issue with a new product can be. As you are using the television in a business environment, please reach out directly to the Samsung Business team at 855-560-2510 for assistance with the television issue.

View solution in context

2 Replies
tomsframe
Comet
Options
QLED and The Frame

Presumably you bought direct from Samsung, as opposed to a local retailer?

Assuming you've kept records of all the calls and all the ticket numbers, I might just order another one and then not pay them for it, telling them instead "come and get the defective one".

There are enough horror stories like yours that I don't think I'd ever buy direct i.e. a local reseller should take a defective one back...

Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
QLED and The Frame

I understand how frustrating having an issue with a new product can be. As you are using the television in a business environment, please reach out directly to the Samsung Business team at 855-560-2510 for assistance with the television issue.