Original topic:

Bluetooth Audio Delay

(Topic created: 10-24-2021 04:58 PM)
userlKRZlH3QIo
Constellation
Options
Qled and Frame

I just purchased 85" Class QN90A Samsung Neo QLED 4K Smart TV.  I have paired 2 different bluetooth devices and in both of them I have been experiencing audio delay.  Is there a way to fix this?  If there is could advise how this can be done?  Thanks.

3 Replies
SamsungStephanie
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Qled and Frame

Hello, I understand how frustrating the sound delay can be regrettably the main challenge with using Bluetooth is that connections can disconnect or become unstable if there's some kind of disruption. I would recommend ensuring the devices are as close to the television as possible to prevent and interference with the signal/ connection. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userlKRZlH3QIo
Constellation
Options
Qled and Frame

I do not think the problem I am experiencing is distance related.  In both bluetooth devices. I am probable about 9 feet in front of the TV.

0 Likes
SHERMIN56
Galaxy
Options
Qled and Frame

with Bluetooth there is always a delay, I believe you can match it up in your tv settings. If you go to your settings/sound/expert settings scroll down and you'll see digital output audio delay.
But your best bet is to use an HDMI cable to connect your soundbar...I have a soundbar and had the same problem and for me, Bluetooth sucked too much of a delay the HDMI is the key.

0 Likes