JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Frame TV Art store membership issue

(Topic created: 10-03-2021 09:24 AM)
uservUBxCqJrru
Astronaut
Options
QLED and The Frame

I have a subscription to the Samsung art store on my samsung Frame TV. This morning my frame TV will not display any art from the store and informs me that I need to renew my membership but when I click to renew it, a pop up comes on the TV that says "Notice: You have an active membership. 410447". I've tried unplugging the TV, logging out and back in of my samsung account. I've called Samsung TV support 3 times and every time, the tech support technicians act like they have never heard of the Art store even though it's a product I've had on my frame TV for 3 years. I've been transferred to multiple reps and incorrect departments. I also read about others with this issue and saw where it was recommended to call the Samsung Accounts department at 855-795-0509. I called that number and the techs at the number don't support the art store. This is extremely frustrating and I've wasted hours talking to reps who don't have a clue. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
MrLarry
Neutron Star
Options
QLED and The Frame

I can definitely understand how frustrating this may be. I recommend reaching out to our ECommerce team, as they would be better equipped to help in this situation, They can be reached at 1-855-726-8721

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
MrLarry
Neutron Star
Options
QLED and The Frame

I can definitely understand how frustrating this may be. I recommend reaching out to our ECommerce team, as they would be better equipped to help in this situation, They can be reached at 1-855-726-8721

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.