Original topic:

Q-Symphony not working Neo QLED QN90A

(Topic created: 09-09-2021 11:51 AM)
usergApxFIhsN2
Constellation
Options
Qled and Frame

Hello

based on the post " https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Home-Theater/Q-Symphony-not-working/td-p/1262687/ " which has been falsely marked as solved.

I have a GQ75QN90A with a HW-Q600A Soundbar.

Like in the other Thread described - yes it works if you do the following connection.

MediaPlayer -> TV -> Soundbar

But then you lose DTS and Atmos!

If you do:

MediaPlayer -> Soundbar -> TV

You get Atmos and DTS via Soundbar but no Q-Symphony - What the **bleep** Samsung!?

0 Likes
5 Replies
SamsungStephanie
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Qled and Frame

Hello, I apologize for any inconvenience and frustration this may have caused. I was able to locate the following information that can be reviewed here: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00086542/ which states

Is the soundbar connected to the television using an HDMI cable or optical cable? 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
usergApxFIhsN2
Constellation
Options
Qled and Frame

Yes its connected with HDMI - Q-Symphony works on everything I play on the TV HDMI Ports - but it does not work with the Soundbar HDMI.

So I get either Q-Symphony or DTS/Atmos Support but never both as advertised.

0 Likes
SamsungLou
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Qled and Frame

I am not finding this model television in my system. Was this purchased in the US?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
usergApxFIhsN2
Constellation
Options
Qled and Frame

Its the German QN90A

0 Likes
SamsungLou
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Qled and Frame

This has been sent to the engineering team for investigation. As we are a US forum, I recommend reaching to the Samsung Germany Community for for information relevant to your particular devices.

0 Likes