Original topic:

Q70t display issues

(Topic created: 08-01-2021 12:43 AM)
userxocpexwgRf
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

Hi Samsung community,

I have been using my Q70t for about 7 months now (warranty still active). It has been performing well until suddenly I realized that the center of the screen has a line that affects the quality of the picture. For the past few months I don’t think this problem was prominent but sadly now it does distract when watching movies. This line however only affects some scenes and has no affect on the picture test. However I don’t think this is normal as I have checked my friends qled displays and non show these symptoms. I have tried factory resetting but it does not work. Any advise would be good or any idea if Samsung would entertain such problems. Attached are some pictures that show the defect. Might not be as prominent in the pictures but it’s there. I would be grateful to anyone who is able to help

B27CBA1C-5A08-4F36-97FF-235A09C4789F.jpeg

 

7C1C6D54-63DA-496C-838B-8A87EF55F351.jpeg

 

0 Likes
4 Replies
Diaboyos
Honored Contributor
Options
QLED and The Frame
If it's still under warranty file a warranty claim to get it repaired.
userxocpexwgRf
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

This isn't normal right? Thank you for replying. 

0 Likes
Diaboyos
Honored Contributor
Options
QLED and The Frame
No, I can see the dark line looking at the pictures on my phone.
0 Likes
Solution
SamsungCaleb
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
QLED and The Frame

If this is occurring on all sources and during the picture test please send me a private message with your full model and serial number? 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes