JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

THE FRAME is such a great concept and I have 4 suggestions to perfect it

(Topic created: 10-18-2021 06:25 AM)
usertxszlN9lk6
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

Hello, I have recently acquired a 43" THE FRAME QLED TV 2021, subscribed for the art content, and I have loved the concept and the enrichening experience it brings on. As a friend well put it, "now your TV is more interesting when it's off than when it's on". That's so true!

I have however 4 suggestions to perfect the experience, all of them I believe easily doable by software updates:

1) Improve the random display. I could not find a way to have a random display of the WHOLE collection, all I can do today is to randomize the displays of a specific, chosen collection. I would love to be surprised by an artwork that I could not see coming, be it a great classic or a breakthru modern art, and then learn about it. Which takes me to the second ask:

2) Improve the artwork description. This is a very important thing to complement the aesthetic appreciation and I think it could be improved in TWO dimensions: a) Level out the art description: while a few artworks have a good and contextualized description (e.g. Marat's Death), the majority carries only 1-3 lines of poor information; and b) allow instant access to information via a remote hot key such as the color or number button. I repeat, artwork information is as much important as the artwork graphics, so the description features should be excellent too.

3) Smooth the artwork appearance / disappearance (triggered by the motion sensor). Today, images bluntly turn on / turn off when you enter / leave the room. A fade-in / fade -out effect would bring much more magic to the experience. And that's so easy to do...

4) Improve the bluetooth. I really don't understand why this TV connects only to mouses and keyboards  via bluetooth. I frequently need (want) to watch TV without disturbing the others nearby, but I cannot connect any kind of wireless earphone / earbud to listen to it. So weird! I even tried to route the TV sound to my S21 via Smart Things and then reroute to a pair of earbuds connected to it, but it did not work.

So that's it. I really loved the experience and I don't bother to have paid extra bucks to have it. If Samsung addresses these 4 items, it would be closer to providing a truly perfect experience. Cheers folks!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungJam
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
QLED and The Frame

We thank you for the feedback and will be forwarding it accordingly!  Thank you for being a Samsung customer 🙂

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

View solution in context

0 Likes
2 Replies
Solution
SamsungJam
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
QLED and The Frame

We thank you for the feedback and will be forwarding it accordingly!  Thank you for being a Samsung customer 🙂

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

0 Likes
usertxszlN9lk6
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

Thanks. Already found out that pressing the bottom side of the remote's circular button leads to the artwork info. The rest is yet to be seen. 🙂

0 Likes