JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

YouTube tv problems on 2021 Frame TV

(Topic created: 07-23-2021 05:36 AM)
user602mw7OhPz
Astronaut
Options
Qled and Frame

YouTube TV keeps freezing when changing channel and occasionally when opening app.  Change channel and you get a blank black screen.  Tried resetting system by holding down power button on remote for 30 sec to reset tv.  Works to remedy problem but the same thing happens next time you go into YouTube tv.

Model is QN43LS03AAF

Any thoughts or ideas??

Thanks.

15 Replies
userIafAWtVUbk
Astronaut
Options
Qled and Frame

I have the same issue with the 2021 Frame TV.  I contacted YouTube TV and they say its Samsung's issue and reiterated that most of the issues are in Samsung 2021 TVs.   Is this just another "Tech War" between TV operating systems (Samsung's Tizen & Google's Android TV) and the customer is just collateral damage?

0 Likes
usergE7u8E5nDZ
Astronaut
Options
Qled and Frame

It is NOT an internet issue. Streaming to other devices is great. Other streaming services to tv works fine. Internet speed test run on tv browser shows no problem. Youtube app constantly stopping to buffer and will not run at highest definition. Youtube page on tv browser will not load - other pages load fine. Is Samsung in a fight with Youtube and they aren’t speaking? 

user9yQ41s1f4B
Astronaut
Options
Qled and Frame
I'm having issues with Youtube tv displaying 4k. (Q8fn) Any feedback on this?
0 Likes
userDcFLWnUthi
Astronaut
Options
Qled and Frame

I too am having same buffering issues on my two NU 6900- series 6 tvs.  internet speed on both tvs is 95mbps so it is not a speed issue.  Please provide an update for the TVs to fix the buffering issue with youtubetv

0 Likes
SamsungStephanie
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Qled and Frame

Hello, I want to thank you for the information and apologize for any inconvenience. We have escalated your concern and would like to recommend you report it to youtube support as well. You can find the link for support here: https://support.google.com/youtube/?hl=en#topic=9257498 to assist further.  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userYj6NMwpjZ0
Constellation
Options
Qled and Frame

After trying to resolve this for almost a year with hours spent on the phone with Samsung doing a 'hard reset', changing DSN server numbers, and complaining to YouTube we finally bought a Google Chromcast with Google TV for $50 and have been watching non buffering TV (Sports) for the first time ever! Our picture is as clear as it was when we had cable TV. It's a shame we had to wait this long, spent hours researching the problem online, before taking a blogger's advice. 

0 Likes