Did you mean: 

Original topic:

I'm still on beta I want to update the software

(Topic created: 02-20-2022 06:14 PM)
Mahmoud2021
Astronaut
Options
Questions
My phone on beta software and I keep checking everyday nothing new how I can get the software installed s21 ultra 5g snapdragon 
2 Replies
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

Hello @Mahmoud2021 ,

Our records indicate you have deregistered from beta program on Nov 26. Unfortunately, we cannot add you back at this time.  Please back up all your data and downgrade device using smart switch on pc to android 11.

To remove the beta software, perform a rollback to the previous release version, using the Smart Switch PC Version on your computer. The rollback resets the device and removes data generated during beta testing.

Note: If you backed up your device data to your computer with Smart Switch, you can restore the data after the rollback process. To perform the rollback, connect the device to your computer with a USB cable. On the computer, launch the Smart Switch application, and select "Downgrade".

If you need assistance having your software rolled back to the latest approved version you can call us at 1-800-726-7864 and request the location to the nearest Service Center.

Regards
One UI Beta Team

userkpBVoye1DN
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
Can I revert back without a pc?
0 Likes