JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Delete Samsung Pass Requirements For Password and Fingerprint

(Topic created: 11-12-2021 11:57 AM)
nk1951
Astronaut
Options
Tablets
Activated Samsung Pass on my 3.97 Tablet thinking it would be useful when ordering items. However, it prompts me for a password to clear the screensaver each and every time and when I go to the Settings, Biometric and Security, it wont let me disable. I've also gone to General Management, Autofill Service and turned that off. When I reboot the tablet or the screensaver activates, it still prompts me for the Samsung Pass password. Is there a way to disable it all off so I won't have to enter any passwords when using my tablet like it was 24 hours ago?
4 Replies
useroXNlNPgB1S
Cosmic Ray
Options
Tablets
Keep Sampson Pass
0 Likes
MochaVex
Supernova
Options
Tablets
Please note that this solution will clear any passwords you've saved in Samsung Pass.

Go to Settings > Apps > Search for Samsung Pass. Clear the data of that and Autofill for Samsung Pass.

In the event that two Samsung Pass applications show up, just clear both of them.
frenchspeakeasy
Constellation
Options
Tablets

Thank you

0 Likes
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Tablets

I can certainly understand how frustrating using features for the first time can be. Samsung Pass requires a secure lock like your password, PIN, or Pattern in order to use its features. This is a security measure in place to protect your saved passwords. Unfortunately this requirement/feature cannot be deleted or disabled. I apologize for the inconvenience this may cause.

0 Likes