Original topic:

Missing some Contacts

(Topic created: 04-25-2023 07:55 AM)
wendyleenagel
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

My contacts are suddenly not showing a lot of them. Even there ones I save recently won't show in my list or if I search for them. I have a note 8 (I know it's a diosaur but it's been a good phone) I tried finding import from sim but can't find it in steroids listed. Antoine know what I can do? Trying to remember numbers like the old days is pretty impossible for this old brain

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Hello, Welcome to the Community. We understand how concerning it can be to notice contacts are missing. Try the following to see if you can locate the missing contacts.

1. Open the Contacts app and select the menu in the top corner.

Select the Trash option. If the missing contacts are here, there should be an option to restore them.

2. In the menu of the Contacts app, select the Manage contacts options and select Sync contacts. This will give you the option to select any accounts you have contacts saved too and sync them to the phone.

If these options do not restore the missing contacts, you would need to save them to the phone again. We apologize for the inconvenience.

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Hello, Welcome to the Community. We understand how concerning it can be to notice contacts are missing. Try the following to see if you can locate the missing contacts.

1. Open the Contacts app and select the menu in the top corner.

Select the Trash option. If the missing contacts are here, there should be an option to restore them.

2. In the menu of the Contacts app, select the Manage contacts options and select Sync contacts. This will give you the option to select any accounts you have contacts saved too and sync them to the phone.

If these options do not restore the missing contacts, you would need to save them to the phone again. We apologize for the inconvenience.