JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

3rd party mail apps still populate my Note 9 calendar app

(Topic created: 08-10-2019 04:05 PM)
tlb213
Halo
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

After deleting 3rd party mail applications, the calendars associated with them, still populate my samsung calender app. How do I remove these calendars from the Samsung Calender app and tasks calender?

7 Replies
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Can you please elaborate on the 3rd party mail apps you deleted?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

tlb213
Halo
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Yes I deleted outlook from my phone and my outlook live email address still is the default email for my samsung email and samsung tasks.

Solution
MrZell
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Have you tried clearing the cache of the application now that you have deleted the third party applications?

Settings>Applications>Email app>Storage>Clear cache and restart your device?

Do the symptoms persist?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

tlb213
Halo
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

No I have not I will try that now.

Thanks

MrZell
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Ok, keep us posted if the symptoms persist!

0 Likes
tlb213
Halo
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Thank you very much problem was resolved.

0 Likes
MrZell
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

You are very welcome.

Thank you for being the best part of Samsung!