Original topic:

Posts being deleted

(Topic created: 05-05-2023 06:48 PM)
RealtyPete
Astronaut
Options
Samsung Apps and Services
Why do my posts keep getting deleted? Can someone help me? I make a post of an issue or topic I have, and then I start getting notifications from the app that people have liked & commented on my posts. When I go to view them it says "original post deleted, can't view item". What the heck is going on? I surely didn't delete the post. Why is Samsung deleting posts to topics not addressed. What the heck is the point of all this then? We post, comment, and collaborate with each other and they delete it before it's even resolved. 
Also: the posts aren't old. Less than 24 hours old, some only 7-8 hours up and they're deleted. Super weird. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Diaboyos
Honored Contributor
Options
If you didn't get an email saying that you broke a rule then it was because there's already other posts here about the same thing.

View solution in context

3 Replies
user21pfomMnq7
Asteroid
Options
I noticed many are getting deleted about the update loop. Weird. People are stuck across different carriers updating to an update where it downgrades them, people are asking, and they're deleting them
0 Likes
NoNo666
Astronaut
Options
Moderators will delete posts of the topic has been posted several times.
Solution
Diaboyos
Honored Contributor
Options
If you didn't get an email saying that you broke a rule then it was because there's already other posts here about the same thing.