JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

S22 Ultra / Samsung Health

(Topic created: 03-25-2022 10:39 AM)
userwlDt
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S22

Am I  missing a setting? Samsung Health on S22 no longer has "Measure" button on Stess, Heart Rate or Blood Oxygen. Looks like the only way to get these readings on my Watch 4 Classic is to activate through the watch. Would like to get option back on phone. Help! Thanks! 

9 Replies
tom2055
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S22
the last phone with those sensors was the S10 lineup in 2019, samsung removed them. Only way now is to use a smartwatch
ThatAndroidGuy207
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
They are talking about measuring these things with the Watch4, not using the sensors that were on older generations of galaxy devices.
0 Likes
tom2055
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S22
Oooh I see now 😅
userwlDt
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S22
Thanks. I had a S9 before getting my new phone this week and didn't know. Will miss being able to get all 3 to measure at once on the phone.
Solution
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S22
If you are referring to the S10 and the sensor in the camera that feature was removed in the s20 models and up
ThatAndroidGuy207
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
Guys OP is talking about measuring with the Watch4. Also I saw that the toggle is missing as well, guess all we can do is hope Samsung brings it back.
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S22
Samsung health has the software option for blood pressure in the Samsung health app go to the top right of the app and select manage items to add to the list of health care options being recorded by the Galaxy watch
0 Likes
realaud
Sun
Options
Galaxy S22
It's set to measure continually, and the widgets do point to your current heart rate and stress levels. If you want to change that, you have to go into the samsung health app on your watch, to settings, select heart rate and then select manual only, then the measure button will appear. Repeat for stress.
userC99Jg6iqsj
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22

Its SAD to kill this sensor - I had it on my Notes9. SAD Samsung - so sad.