JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung Health Device Connect

(Topic created: 01-25-2023 08:40 AM)
jamesinpa
Astronaut
Options
Samsung Apps and Services
Why doesnt Samsung Health allow connection to/from Fitbit and other non-Samsung devices. Are they taking direction from exclusive Apple? It doesn't help me to monitor my activity if the inputs are only from my phone. I didn't buy a Samsung watch because, like Apple, the battery only lasts a day. Fitbit battery lasts a week or more. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

Hello, We understand the convenience of having all of your devices connected in one app. We are unable to speak on the compatibility of other wearable device apps with Samsung Health as each manufacturer creates their own software. I would recommend reaching out to Fitbit directly for more information on app compatibility for their devices.

View solution in context

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

Hello, We understand the convenience of having all of your devices connected in one app. We are unable to speak on the compatibility of other wearable device apps with Samsung Health as each manufacturer creates their own software. I would recommend reaching out to Fitbit directly for more information on app compatibility for their devices.

0 Likes