JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung Health sensor features removed from the S21

(Topic created: 03-12-2021 07:10 AM)
MaYahIsrael
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21

Ever since upgrading to the Galaxy S21 Ultra, my Samsung Health app won't let me measure stress, heart rate, or blood oxygen. And nobody seems to know why or what's wrong or if it's just a feature that was taken away all together. My husband had a Galaxy Note 10+ and had been stopped being able to measure those things but I still could on my Galaxy S10+, but not on my S21 Ultra. 

6 Replies
MoonRun3s
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S21
You need to add these cards to your Samsung Health homepage.

To do this, go to Samgung Health > [Scroll to bottom] > Manage Items
0 Likes
usert9OhmIs5NG
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21
adding the card only allows you to see historical data, not take new measurements of your device doesn't have the sensor.
usert9OhmIs5NG
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21
unless you have the sensor built in like previous generation phones, there is no way to measure it on the new phones. they eliminated the sensor and hid the feature so people with newer phones wouldn't think they had that capability.
Solution
sherman1223
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
if im correct the galaxy s21s dont have a sensor like all the other ones did
Tiaza
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
Yes, the latest iteration of the Health app has removed several features that made it a great reason to own a Samsung phone! That little monitor inside the camera was genius. Why remove such a clever and useful feature? If it's to drive me to purchase a wearable monitor, that won't work. I hate those things. I don't want 24/7 surveillance of my every move. I just want to check my heart rate and oxygen and stress from time to time. Now all I can do is see my old stats from my GS10. The GS21 has simply removed the feature. You'd think later models would be more advanced than the last, not less!
userYQFBypbVia
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
No blood oxygen on my note 10 either. Really a bad move on their part