JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Unable to change password on the Samsung members app

(Topic created: 11-01-2022 05:43 PM)
userh2nK2zUMz7
Cosmic Ray
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

I'm going into my profile to change my password. Nothing happens after I click next. It's been like this for months.

14 Replies
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Open the settings on your phone and then go to the Samsung account settings on your phone from there you can change your password and also check what devices you are logged into currently, after you change it will automatically change the Samsung members app password
0 Likes
userh2nK2zUMz7
Cosmic Ray
Options
I've tried that too and nothing happens when I hit next
0 Likes
bill-e
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options

what happens when you select "forgot Pssword"? 

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy Fold 5 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S4, Galaxy Watch6Classic 47mm(VZW), Galaxy Watch5Pro(VZW), M8 Smart Monitor
0 Likes
userh2nK2zUMz7
Cosmic Ray
Options
Nothing happens
0 Likes
Solution
bill-e
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options

Then next I would remove the Samsung account from Settings->Accounts and backup.  Then add it again. 

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy Fold 5 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S4, Galaxy Watch6Classic 47mm(VZW), Galaxy Watch5Pro(VZW), M8 Smart Monitor
0 Likes
userh2nK2zUMz7
Cosmic Ray
Options
I've tried that and it doesn't work
0 Likes
userh2nK2zUMz7
Cosmic Ray
Options
That didn't work
0 Likes
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
You should see an option to change your password, You need to enter the Current password in order to change it. If this doesn't work open the settings on your phone and then go to accounts and backup then manage accounts and remove your Samsung account and try to re add it
0 Likes
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Have you tried to remove the Samsung account from your phone and then re-add the account, if you don't have the correct password for your account it will not let you change any settings, if you don't have it click on the forgot password link to receive an email or text message to reset your password then try again
0 Likes