JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung notes Horizontal format

(Topic created: 09-16-2022 01:04 AM)
dani514
Halo
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

Does Samsung notes have the ability to switch to horizontal view. If not they should really implement this feature I feel like lots of people would appreciate it.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

View solution in context

0 Likes
4 Replies
user365170tdJ15
Honored Contributor
Options
Use the Quick Panel and enable Auto Rotate
0 Likes
dani514
Halo
Options
I should have been clearer my mistake, I mean when you use horizontally it should have the ability to go edge to edge instead of leaving the black bars on the side.
0 Likes
user365170tdJ15
Honored Contributor
Options
Maybe it's the particular app that's displayed (?)

All four of our phones display edge to edge in Landscape .

However, I will mention, there are black strips at left and right because of the physical camera strip and where the Home screen control buttons live
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

0 Likes