JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Is it not possible to hook up 2 tv's to smart things?

(Topic created: 08-01-2022 05:56 AM)
Buttabeezy1
Constellation
Options
Smart Home Support
I have 2 Samsung tv's and cannot hook more than 1 to my smart things app at one time. I tried to set them up in different rooms but when one is connected to the app the other tv is not visible anymore. And periodically it will kick the connected TV off the app and the other TV becomes visible and able to be connected to. Its weird. 
0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Smart Home Support

Hello! I understand how this can be frustrating with not being able to use the app with multiple TVs. You can try doing a smart hub reset by going to settings > support > device care > Self Diagnosis > Smart Hub and you can reset it from there. If that doesn't help you can call in at 1 (800) 726-7864 and ask for our smart things department. 

View solution in context

4 Replies
jimmyweda
Comet
Options
Smart Home Support
Not sure why you're having trouble. I've got 2 on there and 4 devices. Both Samsung or different?
0 Likes
Buttabeezy1
Constellation
Options
Smart Home Support
They're both Samsung. When I had a Samsung and Vizio I could use both of them. And also my screenshare doesn't work. Frustrating.
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Smart Home Support

Hello! I understand how this can be frustrating with not being able to use the app with multiple TVs. You can try doing a smart hub reset by going to settings > support > device care > Self Diagnosis > Smart Hub and you can reset it from there. If that doesn't help you can call in at 1 (800) 726-7864 and ask for our smart things department. 

Buttabeezy1
Constellation
Options
Smart Home Support
Would the smarthub reset fix my screenshare issue? When I try to screenshare it shows a lock screen that I cannot navigate because that lock screen is not showing up on my phone. The lock screen is only on the TV and my phone shown the home screen. I can play sounds through it but no visual picture beyond the lock screen.
0 Likes