JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung SmartTag+ is not connected to my account

(Topic created: 01-24-2023 10:28 AM)
ZeeAg
Astronaut
Options
Smart Home Support
Hi, my samsung smarttag+ is not connecting to my samsung account using smart things. I noticed that if i changed the account to a different samsung account it works. The issue only on my Samsung account. I tried different phones with my current account and same issue. However, when i changed my samsung account to a different one it works smoothly. Can you help please

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Smart Home Support

Understood. We recommend contacting the Samsung Accounts Team to have them look at your account. They may be reached by calling 1-855-795-0509. We apologize for the inconvenience.

View solution in context

4 Replies
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Smart Home Support

Hello, We are sorry to hear you are unable to connect the SmartTag+ to your account. Are you following the steps here? https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00088244/

Please note that the tag can only be connected to one account. If it is connected to another account, it will need to be removed from that account to connect it to another.

0 Likes
ZeeAg
Astronaut
Options
Smart Home Support
Yes sir, followed all instruction. The issue is that when i reset it and try to use a different samsung account it works and connects just fine. It is only my account that has the issue
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Smart Home Support

Understood. We recommend contacting the Samsung Accounts Team to have them look at your account. They may be reached by calling 1-855-795-0509. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ZeeAg
Astronaut
Options
Smart Home Support
Giving them a call. Thanks
0 Likes