Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Backup Bixby Routines Please!

(Topic created: 10-11-2022 09:38 AM)
Options
Suggestions
Bixby Routines are defined by the user need to be backed up. Had a few issues where I had to go into safe mode to diagnose. 

Coming out of safe mode the routines I set regarding the programming of soft and hard keys are deleted! 

Should not have to redo. If safe mode needs to disable the routines then pleswe allow the user to enable for use again.
3 Replies
HauntedAtoms
Astronaut
Options
Suggestions
Wow, I did not know that happens. Sorry you lost your routines. I agree, backup is necessary! I don't remember half of what I have set up because it all works automatically without my input. I would have a very hard time remembering how to set it back up.
Options
Suggestions
Yeah, I had to do it so many times recently, I was able to remember. Routines does keep the Bluetooth and WiFi routines, but anything more custom like mapping hard and soft keys, get deleted. Go into the history in Routines and select the routine and it says already deleted. Just what I did not want. LOL!
0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello,
Thank you very much for your suggestion.
Your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept.
We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes