JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Black screen issue Tablet S7+

(Topic created: 10-05-2022 11:33 AM)
userNHobovIlkz
Asteroid
Options
Tablets

My mistake to buy a 700$ Galaxy,wifi only, tablet. 

Black screen most of time. Soft boot brings up screen long enough for me to unlock it. Not long enough for settings. Will not turn off. Shows 100%battery. Letting it drain. 97% after 24hrs.
How can I get this fixed. I'm afraid my extended repair contract will not help. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Tablets

Hello! Thank you for reaching out! I understand how this can be frustrating with your tablet not functioning properly. Since you are unable to do any troubleshooting due to not being able to keep the screen on this will require service. Depending on your warranty you will have a few options. 

- If your device was recently purchased, you can check with your retailer on their return/exchange processes.
- If you have an extended warranty you can reach out to them to have service processed. 
- If you're within the one year warranty, you can Private message me or one of our moderators or you can call in directly at 1-800- 726-7864 with your full model and serial number to have service setup
- If you're OUT of warranty, for depot type products (Soundbars, Home Theater Systems, tablets, ect.) that require to be shipped we recommend you speak with our depot team for pricing and to have the service set up: 1-310-669-4334.

View solution in context

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Tablets

Hello! Thank you for reaching out! I understand how this can be frustrating with your tablet not functioning properly. Since you are unable to do any troubleshooting due to not being able to keep the screen on this will require service. Depending on your warranty you will have a few options. 

- If your device was recently purchased, you can check with your retailer on their return/exchange processes.
- If you have an extended warranty you can reach out to them to have service processed. 
- If you're within the one year warranty, you can Private message me or one of our moderators or you can call in directly at 1-800- 726-7864 with your full model and serial number to have service setup
- If you're OUT of warranty, for depot type products (Soundbars, Home Theater Systems, tablets, ect.) that require to be shipped we recommend you speak with our depot team for pricing and to have the service set up: 1-310-669-4334.

0 Likes