Original topic:

S7 plus tablet pen not charging

(Topic created: 09-21-2021 10:34 AM)
userE3PtUxt77S
Constellation
Options
Tablets

When I got the tablet the S pen green power gage was working fine.   But from gaming I was afraid that my hands would keep knocking it off so I put the pen in a safe spot.   I received a message that the battery was really low and in fact it had 0% energy.   I've had the pen in the charge slot for over a week and no green power gage to show how much is left.  Here's the thing, I believe everything works fine cause I'm still hearing the button clicks and seeing the circle when using the translator or drawing.   But when I put it back to charge the pen icon that usually has the green energy gage fill is now only showing the background and no green gage.  I thought I tried resetting the pen so I followed the directions but when I got to "air actions" to look for "more commands" I didn't see it.   BTW, I was doing this as the had systems operator of the device.  I would like to see that green energy power gage again if possible and how did I lose it in the first place?  Could it be a bug?  If so, is it fixable?  Than you for the feedbacks. 

0 Likes
1 Reply
janoesa
Constellation
Options
Tablets

Hi,

thanks for asking its not a big issue could you please let us know have to try to clear the data of you game app? if not then try it and use it again i hope it will work for  you. 

0 Likes