JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Stylus Compatibility

(Topic created: 06-09-2020 06:24 PM)
userA0gdcI2eLJ
Astronaut
Options
Tablets

I have a Tab A and I really like it.  But I want to take notes and draw on it.  So I need a tablet with palm rejection.  I am having a lot of trouble finding one that will work with an android tablet.  If I buy a S Pen will that work on a Tab A?

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
bill-e
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Tablets

Sorry, the S-Pen wont work on that Tablet.  You can use a capacitive stylus but they are not as accurate as the S-Pen.

Samsung Android tablets with an S-Pen are:  Tab S2, Tab S3, Tab S4, Tab S6 Tab S6 Lite, Tab A w/S-pen, 

Windows Tablets with S-Pen: Galaxy Book, Tab Pro S

And I'm sure I missed a few.

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy S21 Ultra 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S4, Galaxy Watch3 (VZW)

View solution in context

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
bill-e
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Tablets

Sorry, the S-Pen wont work on that Tablet.  You can use a capacitive stylus but they are not as accurate as the S-Pen.

Samsung Android tablets with an S-Pen are:  Tab S2, Tab S3, Tab S4, Tab S6 Tab S6 Lite, Tab A w/S-pen, 

Windows Tablets with S-Pen: Galaxy Book, Tab Pro S

And I'm sure I missed a few.

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy S21 Ultra 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S4, Galaxy Watch3 (VZW)

View solution in context

0 Likes