JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

where to buy SPen tip

(Topic created: 09-12-2021 12:15 PM)
DominicNikon
Comet
Options
Tablets

Hello, my Galaxy tab S7 SPen tip wore out and I was wondering where I can buy replacements? I can't seem to find any on Samsung's website? Thank you in advance

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungStephanie
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Tablets

Hello, I apologize for the frustrations with the SPen and located some purchase options on our parts department J&J international's website and the link has been provided here: SPen Replacement or you can contact them by phone at 1-800-627-4368 for assistance with purchase over the phone. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
3 Replies
Solution
SamsungStephanie
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Tablets

Hello, I apologize for the frustrations with the SPen and located some purchase options on our parts department J&J international's website and the link has been provided here: SPen Replacement or you can contact them by phone at 1-800-627-4368 for assistance with purchase over the phone. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
DominicNikon
Comet
Options
Tablets
Thank you. I'm on mobile and can't click on the embedded link. Could you please post the full link?
0 Likes
SamsungJam
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Tablets

Here is a direct link: http://www.samsungparts.com/Products/Parts_and_Accessories/PID-GH98-40270A.aspx

0 Likes