Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Welcome to the BETA

(Topic created: 08-05-2022 04:44 PM)
Rosekh
Comet
Options
Tips
Hy everyone welcome to the Beta . Some of you might be new here. Be sure to backup your data and report the problem . 
The first thing i recommend you guys to do is to clear cache from the phone. This will help with some minor problems after the update. To do this:

1. Turn off you phone
2. Press the volume up and power buttom (~15sec)
3. Press the volume down buttom to go to wipe cache partition and press power buttom to select. 
4. Press volume down select Yes with power buttom and restart. Enjoy😉 

15 Replies
Galaxy4mylife
Galaxy
Options
Tips
Glad to be back!!! Long time tester!
steeda
Astronaut
Options
Tips
Same here , long time beta tester
bluefire
Comet
Options
Tips
Nice to see you Rosekh on another beta testing! 🙃
Rosekh
Comet
Options
Tips
Oh Hy @bluefire. Good to see you as well. S21 was pretty nice phone y did u switch? 😄 🤣
0 Likes
bluefire
Comet
Options
Tips
For long years I was hoping the merge of Note and S series. Loving the S22U
0 Likes
For-You
Red Giant
Options
Tips
I'm glad too, thank for the beta ... I have already got some errore sending by feedback
For-You
Red Giant
Options
Tips
I forgot to wipe cache.. good to know thabks.

Did anyone encounter some problems ??
I have one , when you scroll down to see notification panel the screen turn black till you release, after that you can see the panel ..

And there is one more, clock widget by Google become smaller, need more square to enlarge, the one ui home need to be fixed
Smilely4u
Halo
Options
Tips
Thank you for reminding me.... not saying I forget to do this, but.... It is nice to have the reminder sometimes when you get excited to start going through the motions.
RamenNoodles
Cosmic Ray
Options
Tips
I'm actually confused cause this is my first time beta testing do you mean clearing the cache of all the apps and system ?