Original topic:

Extended warranty

(Topic created: 06-06-2022 08:59 AM)
Bigswede1
Astronaut
Options
Washers and Dryers

Purchased a Samsung washer and dryer along with a refrigerator that we will not name at this point. We canceled the insurance for the extended warranty on the refrigerator and Lowe's canceled all 3 extended warranties. We talked to the higher UPS at Lowe's they said it was a store problem. I went to the store gave them the email that was sent to us by the higher UPS, they still cannot get the dryer fixed. I need suggestions without having to spend every penny I've saved

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Washers and Dryers

Hello! I understand how this can cause some frustration with having issues with your warranty. If you have purchased it within the past year you will have the standard one-year date of purchase warranty from Samsung. If you would like to look at service options please send us a private message with your full model and serial number and a description of your issue? 

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Washers and Dryers

Hello! I understand how this can cause some frustration with having issues with your warranty. If you have purchased it within the past year you will have the standard one-year date of purchase warranty from Samsung. If you would like to look at service options please send us a private message with your full model and serial number and a description of your issue?