JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Flex Wash washer WV60M9900A stalling and doesn't finish cycle

(Topic created: 03-20-2022 09:55 AM)
userd9XKGtE1fx
Constellation
Options
Washers and Dryers

My Flexwash washing machine (WV60M9900A) keeps stalling around 4 min no mater what cycle I choose. The display is still active. The drum stays full of water with no movement. I have tried running it with no clothes inside to see if maybe the drum was unbalanced but it still stalls around 4 mins in. We even cleaned the filters and did the whole “hold ‘temp’ and ‘delay end’ for 3 secs and Cb shows up. The display led ends up just rotating in a clockwise motion. It does this on its own at times too (not in calibration mode). 

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Washers and Dryers

Hello! I completely understand your concerns about the washer stalling. I'll be more than delighted to assist with this issue. Does the unit display any error codes or check to see if the child lock is displayed. The child lock should show either a smiley face with a lock next to it or just a lock key. I've noticed you said you tried the calibration, Have you tried to drain the filter that's at the bottom left-hand corner of the washer. 

Here's a link you might find helpful: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00030150/

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Washers and Dryers

Hello! I completely understand your concerns about the washer stalling. I'll be more than delighted to assist with this issue. Does the unit display any error codes or check to see if the child lock is displayed. The child lock should show either a smiley face with a lock next to it or just a lock key. I've noticed you said you tried the calibration, Have you tried to drain the filter that's at the bottom left-hand corner of the washer. 

Here's a link you might find helpful: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00030150/