JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

How can I get help with warranty service?

(Topic created: 07-23-2022 02:25 AM)
user7Lnc9ypbLG
Constellation
Options
Washers and Dryers

I am having difficulty with getting warranty service on my washing machine.   It broke down on June 24.   Samsung passed the service request on to OMB (FriendsTek) to provide service.   After several trips (no actual repairs yet made), having service calls cancelled, and yesterday, a no show.... I still do not have a working washing machine.    Calls to Samsung service have not yielded any assistance ("we have to hear from the service company first").    I am a senior citizen that cannot carry laundry to a laundry mat and cannot seem to get the service that is covered.    How can I get some help?

Ticket#  <HIDDEN> Model#WF45T6000AP/US

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Washers and Dryers

Hi there! I can definitely understand your frustration with this situation. You're welcome to reach out to any of the moderators here by clicking our name, then selecting private message. If you include your ticket number, we'll be happy to look up your case and provide any updates that are available. We are also able to look for any additional options to help you get to a resolution as soon as possible. We appreciate your patience during this time, and hope you'll have a fully functioning washer again soon. 

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Washers and Dryers

Hi there! I can definitely understand your frustration with this situation. You're welcome to reach out to any of the moderators here by clicking our name, then selecting private message. If you include your ticket number, we'll be happy to look up your case and provide any updates that are available. We are also able to look for any additional options to help you get to a resolution as soon as possible. We appreciate your patience during this time, and hope you'll have a fully functioning washer again soon.