Did you mean: 

Original topic:

About the users posting problems

(Topic created: 09-14-2023 12:50 PM)
jovy1
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
I don't know why so many people have issues with these beta builds since beta 1 I have not had any issues and things have been running fine for me no reboots, no stuttering, or any problems that I see on here that other users are experiencing I would definitely hold on using most good lock modifications or anything in particular that can alter or modify the devices system until official release.

Also if your running issues be more specific like do you have applications like good lock installed, have you wiped cache partition or rebooted your device after every beta install, etc. Posting issues without giving a lot of details isn't going to help the other users who's willing to help with your problem.
8 Replies
dare123
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
What even is the point of this post? It's not the users job to figure out why something is bugged btw, it's Samsungs jobs.
jovy1
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Yes, but posting problems without putting in more detail about the issues the user is having isn't going to help. Most problems I see on here is user error and not Samsung's fault. Some users are installing third party applications that are not Samsung apps that modifies their system or they are installing applications that isn't compatible with Android 14 then wonder why they are having problems after every beta install. If the beta firmware was bugged then every user would be having so many problems with every build release which isn't the case. I'm just stating that the people who are having issues with the beta should be more specific about the problem they are having so the other users can help them with a solution if possible.
bwilliance
Halo
Options
Discussions
I try to put a lot of detail in my posts, and, at least in my case, the errors I encounter are not user error. Even if it is somehow user error, it's still a good idea to report it to Samsung. This is beta software, and as beta testers, we should report any bugs found and give feedback.
0 Likes
DeltaBravo94
Comet
Options
Discussions
If you're using beta, you're now a tester not just a mere user. You report issues so the Dev team can fix it.

If you did report issues, great. That's how it works.
bwilliance
Halo
Options
Discussions
Users find bugs in the beta, and they report them to Samsung. It doesn't matter if someone happens to not experience the same bugs, we should still report them so Samsung can improve their software.
KevInfo
Nebula
Options
Discussions
I agree with this post
DeltaBravo94
Comet
Options
Discussions
I'm on the side of very few issues in all 3 beta versions. I have reported the bugs I found.

Much like my neighborhood apartment complex, some have bugs and some don't.
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello,
Thank you for your feedback.

We appreciate your contribution to the Beta Program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes