Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Android 13 Beta-Galaxy Watch 5 Pro and 4 won't connect

(Topic created: 10-01-2022 07:08 AM)
user2iXH2fOb3M
Constellation
Options
Discussions
Anyone having issues with their Samsung Galaxy watches connecting to their phone? My won't connect after the last beta update.
12 Replies
DaleNet
Comet
Options
Discussions
No isdue with my Watch4. Have you tried going into recovery and clearing your cache and repair apps. Also clear the watch app cache.
sunny28
Comet
Options
Discussions
So I had my watch on all day yesterday while I worked a 16 hr shift, was up at 625 am but the steps counter on the watch said I was most active around 6 am with about 50 steps but I was still sleeping. I had done close to 20,000 but never recorded my steps or my hr which is on for continuous measure. 

Since I've downloaded the beta, my watch 5 pro hasn't worked correctly and won't track or record my activity, including my sleep tracking as well. It has been intermittent about recording my sleep. 

My watch and phone have not been staying connected at all either throughout the time I've had the beta downloaded. 

So yes having some problems too lol

0 Likes
user2iXH2fOb3M
Constellation
Options
Discussions
This is exactly what my watches are doing. I deleted, reinstalled, and wiped cache, but still have the issues
Options
Discussions
My watch 5 pro doesn't even finish setup
0 Likes
TechyGuy
Halo
Options
Discussions
I found for me the issue after two uninstalls and reformat is anytime I restart the phone or the watch it crashes again
0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello ,
Thank you for your feedback.
If you haven’t already, Please update Samsung Members app to latest version from the Galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung member’s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue.
We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
Options
Discussions
Please get this together
0 Likes
bassoprofundo
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
I was getting crashes from the Galaxy Watch Manager app every so many minutes, and could never get my watch to show connected in the wearable app. Finally turned off the watch and dragged out my old Huawei Watch for now while we wait on a potential fix. No crashes with the watch off and staying out of the app, so at least I can use the phone for now
0 Likes
userrC7wnH7fnr
Constellation
Options
Discussions

Had the same issue. What worked for me is, choosing 1. Connect to new phone on the watch 2. Removing watch from the phone 3. Unchecking both options a) send diagnostics data b) and location for Google.