Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Anybody else anticipating beta 3?

(Topic created: 09-09-2022 07:27 PM)
johnnyboiii
Nebula
Options
Discussions
I'm excited to see what they've done with some of the feedback and see if it is anymore stable than beta 2. Thoughts?
7 Replies
d_roc
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
I check my phone multiple times a day for beta 3...had enough of these 2 annoying bugs I'm experiencing
johnnyboiii
Nebula
Options
Discussions
Lol same. Probably coming up on about the 10th time. I'll check one last time before bed tonight too.
egor0128
Comet
Options
Discussions
Beta 3 will come soon enough. And if they kept adding on to the beta I would have to see what was coming ne x t. I love beta testing.
jslynch
Halo
Options
Discussions
You should quit needlessly hitting the update button and just wait for the official announcement in this app
0 Likes
johnnyboiii
Nebula
Options
Discussions
Well it is exactly 14 minutes past 12am and no beta 3 so if anyone needs me I'll be hitting the update button on my phone a bunch of times unnecessarily.
DiegoKaku
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
Low hopes for feedback-based changes, they what they want, they will make only "changes" if they want.
It was like that all the last Beta testing.
I can see some small changes related to the color/theme (still not real true black theme).
Big stuff, like camera shutter lag or better skin tone colors, I'll not happen.
Animations: maybe some improvement, but not as good compared to other Androids
egor0128
Comet
Options
Discussions
Yes I'm looking forward to the next release but I want them too look at all the bugs. Which i found a big one during a phone call. So I will wait.
0 Likes