Did you mean: 

Original topic:

BETA 3

(Topic created: 09-22-2022 07:49 PM)
bqooo
Comet
Options
Discussions
Hello everyone. since beta 3 is here let's talk about what has changed.
The first thing I would say is Thank you to all Samsung development team for all the effort. The new look of the lock screen is great specially the animation to the AOD. also many bugs and issues has been fixed. battery life has improved which was a must. finally let's talk about the animations. The animations has improved a lot. the animations never felt that smooth since I bought the phone, no doubt about it. but hear me out... opening apps animations is smooth, but when closing apps the animations needs some work. it's not as smooth as opening animation. Overall I really appreciate Samsung for all the hard work. but hopefully we see more improvements.

#keep it going Samsung❤️
NO RUSH
4 Replies
johnnyboiii
Comet
Options
Discussions
I agree. I think they have done a tremendous job. I also do agree that there are some animations that could use some work still.
bqooo
Comet
Options
Discussions
Thank you.. hopefully, we will see some more improvements to animations and overall smoothness
ChaosSaber
Neutron Star
Options
Discussions
I like that you can make the clock on the lock screen bigger and they fixed the invisible calendar widget
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello,
Thank you for your Feedback. We appreciate your contribution to the Beta community.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes