Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Beta 3 Bugs!

(Topic created: 09-22-2022 07:32 PM)
Vrsatile
Explorer
Options
Discussions
Hello, hopefully everyone is enjoying the 3rd beta for One UI 5! I've noticed some bugs that may or may not be caused by Good Lock.

Customize Lock Screen from Lock Screen: when entering the settings to do so, once selecting a wallpaper has taken place, there's a force close. Maybe, Good Lock's Lock Star and/or Clockface interferes, as they haven't been updated to work with the beta yet. 

Folder Interaction: If you have App folders, trying to select the folder to expand and select an app is force closing One UI Home Screen. Maybe, Good Lock's Home Up module (where icon labels and customizable folders settings are) is interfering with proper functionality. 

Everything else feels smooth and appears to work as intended. Hopefully, the final beta is closer in sight! Has anyone else encountered problems with Beta 3?
4 Replies
KevHar5
Comet
Options
Discussions
I am not experiencing the issues you mention. It probably is Good Lock. I had issues in Beta 1 and when I uninstalled Good Lock they were solved.
JumpingHoses
Comet
Options
Discussions
It's probably Lock Star. It says it's not compatible with the current version.

I know I had problems with HomeUp and the task switcher, because it's also not updated yet. Probably similar situation with you.

I just uninstalled all the incompatible ones. Only ClockFace seems to be updated at least of the ones I had.
blazeBark
Comet
Options
Discussions
I can confirm that the One UI Home crash when opening app folders is due an incompatibility between One UI 5 and HomeUp from GoodLock - uninstall HomeUp, wait for One UI 5 Beta 4, or wait for a HomeUp update.
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello,
Thank you for your Feedback.

These are known issues and fixes will be provided in the next SW update.

We appreciate your contribution to the Beta community.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team