Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Background processes in recents screen

(Topic created: 10-06-2022 11:58 AM)
TipsyTrex
Supernova
Options
Discussions
Looks like we now have an alert on the recents menu alerting us to background processes--neat! I don't think this was present before beta 4.

9 Replies
Betamonke
Comet
Options
Discussions
That looks like it's from the Goodlock module. It's showing up without it for me.
0 Likes
Options
Discussions
You have to have something running

Like I have Facebook messenger running with a chat headScreenshot_20221006_160523_One UI Home_1000001260_1665086724.jpg
0 Likes
Betamonke
Comet
Options
Discussions
You're right. I found it
0 Likes
TipsyTrex
Supernova
Options
Discussions
If it is, I have no way of knowing because the Goodlock module still doesn't work. For whatever reason, my recents screen never reverted from Goodlocks grid layout after moving to the beta even though I can't actually open the app to change the layout. This is actually the first beta that has had no issues with said grid layout, before this it would constantly change size and position.
Dhawk1202
Comet
Options
Discussions
Yep! I noticed it! It showed the playstore was running. Since I was updating apps...that makes sense. I like the heads up. The looks on the other hand couldn't look more boring if they tried.
0 Likes
Peteus
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
Great find! Useful info
0 Likes
Options
Discussions
Yeah, my Goodlock layout for recent apps is the same, though I can't access the actual module. Screenshot_20221006_211433_One UI Home_1000000282_1665108873.jpg
0 Likes
Options
Discussions
I'm glad because I do like the vertical layout that Goodlock offers. So the background apps hyperlink is vertical too. 😎
0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello,
Thank you for your Feedback. We appreciate your contribution to the Beta community.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes