Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Battery Life Pretty Good

(Topic created: 10-13-2022 04:28 PM)
Options
Discussions
Not too shabby to be at 50%, nearly 14 hours into the day with 3 hours 17 minutes screen time. Granted, not watching videos, and on WiFi, but everything is on, GPS Bluetooth, NFC. Also, lots of apps running including customized launcher and other customized notification apps. Connected to my watch and Bluetooth headset. 
Pretty good!

List of background apps and processes is about 30 deep. Only showing the first few lines in the screeny.

7 Replies
Tom6068
Supernova
Options
Discussions
It's been very good and I don't have power saver on (for reason of using a needed app). Admittedly, I do not use bright colors and my background (wallpaper) is black. I only use 1080p (tbh, you really cannot tell the difference on a 6 inch screen with the resolution diffences like one can on a 4k TV to a 1080p TV).

Note the SOT and my remaining battery power.Screenshot_20221013_193234_Device care_1000009808_1665703954.jpg
Options
Discussions
That's anazing!
0 Likes
Options
Discussions
I think you are doing more than black wallpaper and reducing the screen resolution to get that type of battery life. LOL!
0 Likes
Tom6068
Supernova
Options
Discussions
You think? Perhaps say what else *you think* there is.
0 Likes
AED-s23Ultra
Explorer
Options
Discussions
Battery life has been the most impressive feature for me too on beta so far
Coldheat06
Comet
Options
Discussions
Looks like you are not using your phone heavily. You have 3 hours of screen on-time.....which is good.... maybe I should switch to Nova Launcher.....cause the Samsung launcher is killing my battery
Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello,
Thank you for your Feedback. We appreciate your contribution to the Beta community.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes