Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Battery drains crazy

(Topic created: 10-05-2022 11:19 PM)
legendarytwitch
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
Since the new update I just buy this s22 ultra 5 days now and switch from iPhone to android is a nightmare I can only have battery for 5 hours I listen to music and going crazy I unistall the beta version works fine 8 hours at last but I re installed it and is the same 5 hours hahaha I have to plug it at lunch every time then when I go home I have to plug it back is annoying 
4 Replies
RVar
Constellation
Options
Discussions
Give it time. System is learning you usage patterns and you'll see an improvement soon.
lecks1979
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
No problems on my end battery actually has been lasting longer the more I use give it time to learn and check your system to see what apps may be draining battery
Options
Discussions
Why did you return to the beta software? If my phone was only lasting a few hours on the beta, I'd report it, then uninstall the beta.
Yet you didn't do this....puzzling.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello ,
Thank you for your feedback.
If you haven’t already, Please update Samsung Members app to latest version from the Galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung member’s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue.
We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team