Comet
Options
Discussions
85% to 14% :battery:Screenshot_20211026-003335_Device care_6694.png
SHAK1R
Comet
Options
Discussions
Bruh i know what it called! And already posted screenshot with saying 85% to 14% 🤷🏻‍:male_sign:
0 Likes
beri
Comet
Options
Discussions
I'm definitely loving my battery life as well
0 Likes
user751201tmO21
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions
It's waaaay better than beta2, but not quite where it should be

When I put my phone next to my wife's phone (not on beta), and compare battery usage, she's got me beat
Focr06
Comet
Options
Discussions
Well, I got the bad one now... I literally just saw my battery go from 10% to 9% while plugged in with my 45w charger... Still says 1hr and 4 mins to fully charge.. And it's been 10 mins.. No change other than going down 😢 😭 device care says everything is good...
0 Likes
Focr06
Comet
Options
Discussions
Now is back up to 10%Screenshot_20211026-014336_Device care.png
0 Likes
user751201tmO21
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions
If you haven't already ...

Press and hold Side key until you see Power Off - select it to power off the phone.

Now, off to the Maintenance (Recovery) screen:

Press and HOLD the Volume Up key, and while holding, press and HOLD the Side key.

When the Samsung splash screen appears, release both keys. Within a few seconds, you'll see the Maintenance screen, with a number of menu options.

Use the Volume Down key to highlight Wipe Cache Partition. Press Side key, select "Yes".

Now, Use Volume key to highlight "Repair Apps" (should be last menu option). Use Side key to select it.

The phone will automagically restart. Let the phone settle down for a couple of minutes.

... recheck charging
0 Likes
Focr06
Comet
Options
Discussions
Been doing that for weeks. Once a week at least. Did it before I posted this. When I got up this morning.. 4 hrs later.. My phone charged to 87% 😢 turned my phone off. And put it to charge.. Back up to 100% has been acting fine... Just weird!
0 Likes
MochaVex
Supernova
Options
Discussions
Much better than the second beta. I'm using 1440p 120Hz as well.Screenshot_20211025-225927_Device care.png
0 Likes