Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Be Patient

(Topic created: 10-26-2022 08:12 AM)
Hustleman
Halo
Options
Discussions
There are multiple threads about the official release, I understand you all are anxious because I am as well. I've also been in every beta program since they started doing them. If you're a first timer just relax and be patient, withdrawing from the beta program does nothing, it will not give you the official no faster than its gonna roll out. Locked T-mobile is probably all that's left here now until official but like others have said it's probably not gonna change much, it'll probably just be a lot of bug fixes. See ya next year and happy trails everyone😊
5 Replies
JawshDarnit
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
See ya next year hustleman! 💜
0 Likes
egor0128
Comet
Options
Discussions
Samsung members is going no where
I'm waiting for Android 14. I still have one more beta in me
0 Likes
Ryan891
Supernova
Options
Discussions
Preach!
0 Likes
CalCorCol
Star
Options
Discussions
Nah, I'm unlocked Tmobile, s22u and I still haven't gotten the official version. And I agree patience is required. I rather it takes as long as it needs to take than to get it and has a whole bunch of issues. It's comming.

Besides, all the good lock modules are now fuctining, so not alot is going to change. Google wallet working, bout it. I use Samsung pay and it's worked the entire time for me.
0 Likes
J53072
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
T-Mobile was ok with people having the beta in the first place. Now they are waiting to approve the final beta version that is the same as stable that Verizon approved of immediately?