Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Beta 2 Animations !!

(Topic created: 08-25-2022 11:27 AM)
bqooo
Comet
Options
Discussions

SAMSUNG!. is it that hard to make the ui animations smooth. 

18 Replies
egor0128
Comet
Options
Discussions
Ok while directing your anger on samsung could you get them to fix my play store. I'm still getting lag. Lol
0 Likes
kyL397
Comet
Options
Discussions
I think we may have to give specifics on how we want them to fix the animations instead of just telling them to make it better
bqooo
Comet
Options
Discussions
They know, and everyone knows. it's just that they don't have the skills to tune the animations.!!
Ryan891
Supernova
Options
Discussions
I'm going to suggest that perhaps beta testing is not for you sir.
bqooo
Comet
Options
Discussions
so you're telling me you are happy with the UI animations?!
0 Likes
Ryan891
Supernova
Options
Discussions
They are noticably improved for me. I cleared cache, repair apps frome recovery, then use Good Guardian App Booster after the update
bqooo
Comet
Options
Discussions
look how many things we got to do just to make the phone operate normally/smoother. On the other hand, some phones:green_apple: have never been restarted for months and still operate fine, and their animations noway near one UI animations.
.. don't get me wrong. I love using my galaxy. but hay for 4 years. and still not that huge of improvements in animations. like, come on..!
0 Likes
Ryan891
Supernova
Options
Discussions
Comparing it to Apple is fruitless (see what I did there)lol

I love Android, but it's never been as optimized as IOS. I've been using another OEM for the last several years and it's the same. It's not a Samsung issue. It's an Android issue
bqooo
Comet
Options
Discussions
I clearly understand that android uses old programming methods. unlike ios, but Samsung still has a lot of room to improve the UI feel and animations. take MIUI into consideration. Its OS is ahead of Samsung in animations.
0 Likes