Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Beta 2 "people" app

(Topic created: 08-31-2023 02:30 PM)
Options
Discussions
After beta 2 update, a "people" app is showing in the notifications that it is running. I have no idea what this app is or if it's required. I dismissed the notify for now.
5 Replies
JumpingHoses
Nebula
Options
Discussions
Do you have People app in Edge panel?
0 Likes
rsfinsrq
Halo
Options
Discussions
It's the "People" edge panel. De-select it in edge panel settings and it will go away. Hopefully this gets fixed or someone comes up with a better work around soon.
Options
Discussions
It's not showing in the edge panel for me.
0 Likes
Options
Discussions
Okay I take it back, I found out that "people" is like quick launch for my selected contacts in edge panel settings. I do like that feature. As it stands now, once I restart the phone the notification for "people" appears. I have dismissed the notification, hopefully it won't reappear again during this uptime session.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello,
Thank you for your feedback. 

Please check the suggestion by @rsfinsrq .  If the issue persists, please use the latest Samsung Members app to submit an error report (Samusng Members One UI Beta Program Beta Feedback Error Report.

Note: To ensure relevant log information is included in the error report, submit the report within 3 minutes of encountering the bug or error, and do not terminate (swipe away) the Samsung Members application until you are notified that the report has been sent. This can take up to 5 minutes.

- To provide UX or UI-related feedback, such as usability or feature suggestions, select "Beta community Suggestions" in the Beta recruitment notice of Samsung Members app.

We appreciate your contribution to the Beta Program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes