Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Beta 3 update

(Topic created: 09-23-2022 10:23 AM)
Floydfans
Halo
Options
Discussions
Doses anybody else have problem with the folder doesn't open with the new Beta 3 update.. because keeps doesn't work on my S22 Ultra unlocked ,!! 
0 Likes
8 Replies
Spydr3_
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
It's happening to me as well on my unlocked S22 with the new Beta 3. I previously had the folders set to the Home Up style in Good Lock and since Home Up is deactivated on Beta, I can't make the change back to the default folder option. Not sure if you have default folders or the ones through Good Lock.
userNyZu237s1P
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
I ahve this issue as well. Reported as well.
Floydfans
Halo
Options
Discussions
Me too I reported to Samsung.. I hope Samsung will fixed it asap !!
0 Likes
ButtaBean_420
Black Hole
Options
Discussions
Disable HomeUp in Good Lock problem solved please do a search before posting
Floydfans
Halo
Options
Discussions
I appreciate for the info but you don't need to be a smart **bleep** .. that way there is this community so other people can help someone else.. I was just asking if someone else got the same problem !!
0 Likes
blazeBark
Comet
Options
Discussions
This is due an incompatibility between One UI 5 and HomeUp from GoodLock - uninstall HomeUp, wait for One UI 5 Beta 4, or wait for a HomeUp update.
ikeymay
Explorer
Options
Discussions
Yeah I was **bleep**g out. I have most my apps in folders. But obviously disabling home up worked.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback.

Please try the suggestions by other users in this thread.  If the issue persists, please use the latest Samsung Members app to submit an error report.

We appreciate your contribution to the Beta Program.

Regards,

One UI Beta Team

0 Likes