Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Beta 4 is active, T-Mobile U.S. unlocked

(Topic created: 10-06-2022 05:35 AM)
Options
Discussions

Beta 4

Today, October 6, the beta 4 download is available OTA. Go to software update, on your device and see if it's available. 

Upon the listed fixes is the ability to remove favorites and recents folders from your gallery application. I've seen this commented on in several posts, including my open. 

So, the developers are clearly listening. Keep sharing your feedback. Happy beta testing. 

What do you think could be addressed next? Is your issue on the list of fixes? Let us know, Like & comment. 
0 Likes
8 Replies
Ryan891
Supernova
Options
Discussions
Anyone noticed any new features that weren't listed? I know we are still missing som stuff for the original changelog
0 Likes
Betamonke
Comet
Options
Discussions
In call settings there's something called Bixby text call. But it's in Korean only 😞Screenshot_20221006_071748_Call settings.jpgScreenshot_20221006_071744_Call settings.jpg
Ryan891
Supernova
Options
Discussions
Just noticed that. I was hoping for this feature. Also, I've never had the option to make in call notes, even I see some people have it
Options
Discussions
I noticed it as well
Tom6068
Supernova
Options
Discussions
Well one thing I was really hoping for is to resize the clocks types and colors of the AOD like the Lock Screens can. Unfortunately the devs did not add that capability. But the Lock Screen still has those capabilities but why not AOD.

I mean the Lock Screen clocks can only be seen for a brief few seconds before unlocking the phone. Otherwise the Lock Screen just disappears if it isn't unlocked to the AOD screen, if that is used.
Options
Discussions
Good idea. Thanks for your feedback
0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello,
Thank you for your Feedback. We appreciate your contribution to the Beta community.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

Options
Discussions
Thank you
0 Likes