Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Beta 6.0

(Topic created: 08-26-2023 06:17 AM)
adam7600
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
This has to be the worst software update my phone freezes shuts off calls sos kicks me out of my wall paper on my home screen an lock screen how do I uninstall 
12 Replies
Shadowfalx
Nebula
Options
Discussions
This is a BETA. The fact there are bugs is expected. Did you fail to read the repeated warnings?
adam7600
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
I read everything my phone keeps turning off an on
0 Likes
Shadowfalx
Nebula
Options
Discussions
So you knew you were losing BETA software, that you might have issues and it might be unstable, and that you should report issues using the appropriate reporting functions, yet still some that the software is unstable without reporting the problem correctly?

Why are you on the beta? You had to do out of your way to get out so what made you do that?

Use the button circles to report the problemScreenshot_20230826_071145_Samsung Members.jpg
DeltaBravo94
Comet
Options
Discussions
Hi thanks so much for calling IT customer service. How may I get blamed for your action today?1693078486456_1693078486449_0.png
Shadowfalx
Nebula
Options
Discussions
You're willing to take the blame for my actions....BRB there's a bank I need to go to.

🤣
DeltaBravo94
Comet
Options
Discussions
Ha, not quite. It was intended to the other...customer.

Credit card IT support was so fun. Best thing was the free coffee.
adam7600
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
How do I uninstall this update
0 Likes
Shadowfalx
Nebula
Options
Discussions
You follow the directions given to you when you first installed the update.

Let me go find them.....

Here you go, actually read the instructive though, don't want to damage your device.

https://developer.samsung.com/one-ui-betaScreenshot_20230826_071415_Firefox Beta.jpg
DeltaBravo94
Comet
Options
Discussions
I'm not sure I'd call Beta 6.0 an update. It's what leads to the update.

But you do you very well, lack of punctuation and not reading what you're getting into included.