Original topic:

Beta Forum Widget Broken

(Topic created: 07-04-2023 09:50 AM)
OffDatGoGo
Comet
Options
Discussions

Beta Forum Widget.jpeg

It took quite some effort to get to a point where I can type a message in this broken forum. @Samsung_Moderator  please fix the widget that is broken.

We cannot reply or see replies while signed into our Samsung account. I've reported this bug and Support said they fixed it. It's not fixed. Just take a look at all the posted topics. Have you guys wondered why most topics have ZERO replies??? The screenshot I posted shows that there is some form of bug in whatever widget you are using.

Please don't reply with a useless scripted reply that offers zero solution but I know you will because thinking outside the box is prohibited.

Anyway, fix the beta forums so the end users can build a knowledge base of data that will better help you prepare for final release and help the end users that have issues with the beta firmware. PLEASE!

5 Replies
OffDatGoGo
Comet
Options
Discussions

@Samsung_Moderator see above post. I thing this would help Samsung and your end-users.

0 Likes
Options
Discussions

Great post! I tried to reply with a screen recording that shows this craziness. I sent it to them though but it should be here for all to see!

0 Likes
OffDatGoGo
Comet
Options
Discussions

@USBetaModerator @USBetaModerator2 

Many people are reporting this error about not being able to post topics, reply to topics, view replies to original topic.

Some of us have figured out and use the tedious workaround.

I've discovered a widget bug in the forums (see original post screenshot on this thread). 

I've also discovered this, the mobile browser still suffers the same issue unless I go to desktop mode.

Please fix the forum or widget. Samsung is missing value knowledge base input from end-users while testing these beta softwares for y'all. 

missmotta
Comet
Options
Discussions

Yes. The only workaround I've found is using Samsung Internet Beta with the desktop mode enabled. I have a bookmark that I made for my homescreen to view this forum, otherwise I would add having to log into my Samsung account every time (with two factor identification) so this also helps with that particular headache. 

But yes, I think that moving forward, a better way to interact on  Watch Betas must be implemented. This was the same headache last beta watch test. 

However, the phone Betas have not had this problem. 

0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello,
Thank you for your Feedback.

We are currently looking into this issue and will resolve as quickly as possible.

We apologize for the inconvenience and we appreciate your contribution to the Beta community.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team