Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Beta Forums: House of Horrors!!!!!

(Topic created: 07-20-2023 01:25 PM)
Options
Discussions

Wow! How did we all end up in here?  Did we walk through a booby trapped door and get locked up and chained in individual rooms? Not only can you not reply using your Samsung devices while logged into the forum you can also hear the sounds of members screaming that their watches have been bricked and can no longer use them!  What kind of place is this? Very little support to help us in these forums. This is not how a forum should be run!  "Ahhhhhhhh!!!! Ahhhhhhhh!!!!! "  Did you all just hear those loud screams?  That was just another member locked in their room just trying to get help here!

download.jpeg

ā€ƒ

14 Replies
Options
Discussions

Yes that is obvious it will not be fixed during THIS Beta. However, nothing wrong to tell them how we feel about this nonsense.  This happens to be the most replied post in Beta forum history during this Beta.  We know how to work around it to reply. Other member do not and end up not participating.  Almost all posts have ZERO replies. How stupid and useless this is!

Dlpsr
Galaxy
Options
Discussions

I'm not disagreeing, givem heck, you are correct. Ignorant to have a Beta test and make it difficult for the testers to post. I've made more posts about this issues than watch issues. šŸ˜‚

0 Likes
Options
Discussions

Hey hey hey! The post is on page two! Amazing isn't it?  šŸ™‚ 

USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello,
Thank you for your Feedback.

We are currently looking into this issue and will resolve as quickly as possible. In the meantime, you can access the Beta boards on your desktop:  https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Watch4-Watch4-Classic-Watch5/ct-p/us-bp-twos-watchfourfive?page=...

We apologize for the inconvenience and we appreciate your contribution to the Beta community.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
Dlpsr
Galaxy
Options
Discussions

I'm about to turn off Beta emails, it like spam today Lol. Never again. This is just like their customer service department with hardware. Now, where are those notifications settings!šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‰

0 Likes