Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Beta Forums: House of Horrors!!!!!

(Topic created: 07-18-2023 02:51 PM)
Options
Discussions

Wow! How did we all end up in here?  Did we walk through a booby trapped door and get locked up and chained in individual rooms? Not only can you not reply using your Samsung devices while logged into the forum you can also hear the sounds of members screaming that their watches have been bricked and can no longer use them!  What kind of place is this? Very little support to help us in these forums. This is not how a forum should be run!  "Ahhhhhhhh!!!! Ahhhhhhhh!!!!! "  Did you all just hear those loud screams?  That was just another member locked in their room just trying to get help here!

download.jpeg

ā€ƒ

14 Replies
OffDatGoGo
Comet
Options
Discussions

Comment of the day!

Because of this horrible experience, I doubt I ever do a Samsung beta program again. I'll let y'all scream in silence šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

0 Likes
Options
Discussions

I do agree they usually use a seperate members APP, but to make it easier on you if you use this link in your browser or on your PC, it will all work perfectly.

Heres the link to this forum OUTSIDE of the members app. I saved it as a Bookmark

https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Watch4-Watch4-Classic-Watch5/ct-p/us-bp-twos-watchfourfive?page=...

0 Likes
Dlpsr
Galaxy
Options
Discussions

Yes, I seem to get the same thing in Chrome by just clicking the link in the emails I get, like Discussions or Tips etc. Has been working for me for some time with Chrome set to desktop site and having logged in, I don't remember my setup details. Works though for me. I have to hunt down the tread I want to read though. šŸ˜‚

Options
Discussions

Hi I am unable to get it to work. I take it you have to use desktop version on your phone. A better idea is for them to stop screwing around with the members and fix the app! 

0 Likes
Options
Discussions

im using chrome on PC , but the other guy says it has to be desktop version. smh

0 Likes
Options
Discussions

That is the point. We shouldn't have to use a PC. Many of the members are out and about and need to use the forum using the app. So many post with ZERO replies because you cannot reply to the posts while using your Samsung devices when logged in. How much time do they need to fix the app? It is silly!

0 Likes
Options
Discussions

You do know you can use a desktop version while using Chrome on your Samsung phone. That is why the "other guy said it" SMH.  Using your desktop version on your device is too much trouble. Fix the app and be done with it!

0 Likes
Dlpsr
Galaxy
Options
Discussions

Yes, I think I logged in on my phone in Chrome in desktop and from there it's been working as described. And yes the forum app should have worked from the beginning.

0 Likes
Dlpsr
Galaxy
Options
Discussions

They are obviously not going to fix this forum issue. I just do what I can with what I've got. It occasionally happens outside Beta with links to the members forum that will only open in my phone browser.

0 Likes