Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Beta Software

(Topic created: 08-08-2022 09:08 PM)
Halloween82
Constellation
Options
Discussions
My entire phone hasn't worked properly since using the Beta software.  It has to many bugs in the software right now. 
0 Likes
13 Replies
aksakalmustafa
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions

What kind of bugs? Since it is beta and it is expected. You should report the bugs through the members app. If it is not suitable for you, I suggest you go back to the stable 12 release.

Halloween82
Constellation
Options
Discussions
I'm trying to figure out how to go back to the stable 12 release
0 Likes
aksakalmustafa
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions

I guess, you'll withdraw your beta registration from the same link and a stable update will show up. Just keep in mind, that your data will be deleted including photos, apps, etc.

0 Likes
ColinM
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
You have to use smart switch on a PC to install previous software after unenrolling
0 Likes
aksakalmustafa
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Options
Discussions
You have to connect to your PC using smart switch to revert back. Withdraw from the setting and it will give you the directions
0 Likes
Chris6278
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Before goin back try wiping your cache partition. That was suggested by a samsung rep after installing the beta. Im having zero issue
ShortRound51
Comet
Options
Discussions
I suggest the following:

1-Turn off your phone
2-Boot into Recovery mode (hold power and volume up key)
[In Recovery you will need to use the volume keys to navigate and the power button to select]
3-Select Clear Cache Partition (and confirm)
4-Select Repair Apps (and confirm). This effectively clears the davlik cache partition

Phone will reboot and re-optimize apps. This should clear any lingering bugs from the upgrade.

Furthermore, I suggest you uninstall any Good Lock apps; Home Up and Pentastic have been causing a lot of issues, but the others could be affecting things too.
egor0128
Comet
Options
Discussions
Yes do it mine is very smooth
0 Likes